Why some women remain single?


Many women remain single even when they want to get married. They wonder, “Why am I still single? Why can’t I find a man who will commit?” This frustration has nothing to do with looks, personality, level of success, or the availability of men. It does involve their style of approach.

These women mistakenly approach their relationships with men the way they want men to approach them. They are repelled by the thought of a needy man, so they are very careful to not need a man. When asked if they need a man, they are proud to acknowledge that they don’t. In some cases it is as if they are disgusted to say the word “need” out loud. These are some of their responses:

HOW SINGLE WOMEN RESPOND TO THE QUESTION “DO YOU NEED A MAN?”
“No, I don’t need a man. But I would like a man in my life.”
“No, I don’t need a man. But I want a man in my life.”
“No, I don’t need a man. I can take care of myself. I just want to be with a man because I choose to, not because I need him.”
“No, I don’t need a man. I don’t need another father.”
“No, I am not desperate. I just want to have a loving relationship.”
“No, I have been there and done that. I just want a partner to share with.”
“No, what do I need a man for? I can completely support myself. I just want a companion.”
“No, I don’t need a man. I just want romance and intimacy.”
“No, I am happy now. I just want someone to go to weddings, parties, and the movies with.”
“No, not really. I just don’t want to be lonely anymore.”
Although these responses seem very reasonable and positive, they reflect an attitude that clearly doesn’t attract men, or at least doesn’t attract men who will become motivated to make a commitment. These women are surprised to hear that their self-reliant attitude does not make them attractive.

They have spent years becoming self-sufficient, believing this would make them more attractive, and then suddenly they are being told to start needing men again. When they first hear that men need to feel needed and men are most attracted to a woman who needs what he has to offer, they become confused.

To clarify this confusion and put it all together, a woman needs to understand within herself why she may need a man and then learn how to express this vulnerability in a healthy way.

From the book of Mars and Venus on a date by JOHN GRAY, PH.D. ( Recommended book)







Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

5 WAYS OF RENEWING YOUR MIND

Four Types of People You Need in Your Life

BREAKING NEWS: Pres. Duterte wants to see PHL ranking in ease of doing business improve in 2018!